- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Ten, 5-day weeks of lessons designed for individual or group study with journaling pages and summary points for each chapter.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
As women, we are created with an innate desire for unconditional love. And throughout our lives we seek ways to satisfy this longing in our hearts: through relationships, motherhood, and even careers. But the search for perfect love in an imperfect world can often leave us feeling heartbroken and insecure. So how do we satisfy our soul's deepest desire?
He Is My All is a ten-week journey where you will encounter a God who adores you. This study explores the hope, healing, and life-changing power found in His perfect love. Each day's selection features room for your thoughts, allowing you to journal and meditate on your personal journey. You'll find a God who loves you completely, experience His life-changing power, and embrace a deeper relationship with your heavenly father.
The Design4Living series is designed for women seeking to connect God's word with their daily life. Each guide is ideal for both individual and group study.
tinaIowaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This is an excellent study for all believers!May 17, 2013tinaIowaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've used this study with different women's groups. We love the way this author communicates God and helps us grow closer to Him through Scripture and real life experiences.
Janet Bilinski5 Stars Out Of 5December 30, 2009Janet BilinskiThis is one of the best Bible study guides I have ever done. I picked this book to do with a younger friend who asked me to mentor her. We both grew from this study and enjoyed the way each lesson builds on the previous one. I highly recommend this study for both new and old Christians, it will deeply impact your walk with the Lord. I am excited to do another of this author's study.
Juanita5 Stars Out Of 5April 30, 2009JuanitaI don't have words to describe the impact of this book. It is truly life-changing. I was blessed to do the study with a group but is also great for study on your own. I know I will continue to use it as a resource.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum