Living the Truth: Transform Your Life Through the Power of Insight and Honesty - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Dr. Ablow will guide the reader through the difficult and ultimately empowering process of examining one's past in order to build true self-worth. Incorporating more than 20 years of experience as a practicing psychiatrist, Ablow makes the case that facing the truth about our lives and ourselves - however uncomfortable, sad or frightening - is the only road to living a complete life.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Little, Brown and Company
Publication Date: 2007
Power Thoughts: 12 Strategies to Win the Battle of the Mind - eBookJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2010 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 31 Reviews
Quick-Reference Guide to Biblical Counseling, The - eBookDr. TIm Clinton, Dr. Ron HawkinsBaker Books / 2009 / ePub$15.39 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$27.99Save 45% ($12.60)
God Will Make a Way: What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do - eBookDr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John TownsendThomas Nelson / 2006 / ePub$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life - eBookNick VujicicWaterBrook / 2010 / ePub$4.995 Stars Out Of 5 50 Reviews
Dr. Keith Ablow, bestselling author and host of a new daily one-hour daytime-TV talk show, presents his first self-help book. Based on more than 20 years of clinical experience and highlighting stories from his own practice, Ablow shows how ignoring or burying painful memories and experiences can negatively affect every aspect of our lives, and he presents strategies to help the reader transform the pain of the past into the power of the future. In a world where short-term talk therapy and medication are the latest trends to "fixing" an unhappy life, Ablow's message is controversial. But though examining the past can be daunting, LIVING THE TRUTH is as comforting and rewarding as it is transformative. And through Ablow's fine storytelling skills, empathetic voice, and straight-up advice, the experience of reading this extraordinary book becomes the first step to living a truly authentic life.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Depression
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues