Unfortunately, the world is full of screwed-up people. But the good news, says Elizabeth Brown, is that your world no longer has to revolve around them. With brilliant insights and a keen sense of humor, this trusted author and sought-after speaker shows readers how to:
• stop the power of whatever is eating them alive
• productively respond when confronted
• remain poised and in control when everyone around them loses it
• win fairly in unfair battles
• let go of what has been, or what they wish would be, and live triumphantly now
Dozens of real-life success stories, brief diagnostic tests, and practical tools are included to help readers assess their own situations and gain confidence to change self-defeating behaviors. This popular word-of-mouth bestseller now has an updated look.
Elizabeth Brown is a teacher, speaker, and the author of Surviving the Loss of a Child. She and her husband, a physician, lead seminars around the country. They live in Johnson City, Tennessee.