Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 282
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Becoming One Family: Bringing Blended Families TogetherSteve Houpe, Donna HoupeHarrison House / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)
By understanding the impact that birth order has on each family member, parents are better equipped to ease the transition into a new, different but functional family unit. Using his signature humor and real life examples, Dr. Leman provides both insight and practical advice about discipline, self-respect, parental authority, and the importance of the marriage relationship.
Dr. Kevin Leman is an Internationally known Christian psychologist, speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of fifty books including Have a New Kid by Friday, The Birth order Book, and Making Your Children Mind Without Losing Yours. A master communicator, Dr. Leman is a frequent guest on hundreds of radio and TV shows such as The View, Oprah, Today, Fox & Friends, and Focus on the Family. He and his wife, Sande, live in Tucson, Arizona. They are the parents of five children and two grandchildren.
ahrpharmdAlabamaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great for blended familiesApril 6, 2012ahrpharmdAlabamaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great tool for understanding childrens perspective in a step family and contains great advice for blending families with children.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Books >> Family >> Parenting >> Family Health
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Family >> Parenting >> Family Health