Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Living Well, Spending Less / Unstuffed Study Guide: Eight Weeks to Redefining the Good Life and Living It - eBook|
By: Ruth Soukup
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2018
Stock No: WW96205EB
Have you ever felt that your lifeand budgetis spiraling out of control? Clutter spilling onto counters and coffee tables, creating havoc everywhere you look?
Do you sometimes wish you could pull yourself together but wonder exactly how to manage all the scattered pieces of a (normal) chaotic life?
Regardless of the never quite-enough message society wants to give us, always wanting more and ending up having too much is not the Good Life God intended. More than setting and sticking to a budget; more than quitting the constant filling of our spaces with deals on more stuffwe must fill our hearts with the truth of God's Word and allow it to change what our hearts desire.
The Good Life is one defined not by what we have but by who we are. If you feel stressed out or overwhelmed, this study will help you discover the way to a life rich in faith, family, friendsand a budget that balances with space to breathe. Take back your life from the stuff that is weighing you down!
Ruth Soukup, New York Times bestselling author and popular blogger, knows all too well how overwhelming it can feel to have a life filled with too many things. Through personal stories, biblical principles, and practical action plans, she will inspire you to make real and lasting changes to your personal goals, home, and finances while decluttering your mind and soul.
This 8-week study will help you:
- Find balance by letting go of unhealthy habits that compete for our hearts and spirits.
- Discover your "sweet spot"that place where your talents and abilities intersect.
- Take back your time and schedule by making simple shifts in your daily routines.
- Reduce stress in your home and family by clearing out the clutter.
- Stop busting your budget and learn to cut your grocery bill in half.
- Discover how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring into our space.
- Overcome frustration and implement practical solutions for keeping the chaos at bay.
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule and learn to combat the culture of busy.
This study guide is designed for use with the Living Well, Spending Less / Unstuffed Video Study (sold separately).
New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup is dedicated to helping people break through fear and create a life they love. Through her top-ranked Do It Scared® podcast and her popular blog, Living Well Spending Less, she provides easy-to-follow guidance for following your dreams and reaching your goals. She is also the founder of the Living Well Planner® and Elite Blog Academy®, as well as the author of five bestselling books. Her practical advice has been featured all over, including in Womens Day, Entrepreneur, Family Circle and Fox News. She lives in Florida with her husband Chuck and two daughters, Maggie and Annie.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides