- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Christine and Tom Sine map out, step-by-step, how you can find and follow God's direction. With this book, you will learn to:
- Make a connection between your Sunday faith and your everyday life seven days a week
- Draft a personal mission statement that will enable you to put first things first
- Reinvent your "timestyle" and lifestyle for a more Festive and less driven way of life
- See how God can use your life to make a Difference in the world
Packed with inspiring true stories and practical, creative direction, Living on Purpose will enable you to find a more meaningful and celebrative way of life that truly counts - for today and eternity.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2002
Living on Purpose presents a true life-changing strategy--one rooted in God's greater purposes for our lives, not merely our own desires for success. The book has a laser-focus on God's mission and vocation for each of his children, and it shows how staying on his course will lead to the very richest and most fulfilling life. Questions for reflection and discussion make Living on Purpose ideal for group use.
The Sines help readers make the connection between their everyday pursuits and goals and God's will for their lives. They show how to draft a personal or family mission statement to reinvent "timestyle" and lifestyle, using relevant examples from the Bible and other writings. Packed with inspiring stories and practical how-to, Living on Purpose leads readers to a more relaxed, festive, and meaningful life that truly counts--for today and eternity.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth