Living Life on Purpose: Discovering God's Best for Your Life - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Every woman longs to live up to her full, God-given potential. But the hectic nature of your life may leave you struggling just to keep your head above water. Fortunately you can do more than simply survive. You can develop a Life Plan that will help you. More than just helping you get a better handle on your schedule, your Life Plan will allow you to enjoy a life that is truly well-lived. Lysa TerKeurst provides the framework to develop a life purpose plan that is biblically based and easy to understand and use.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2000
Women's lives are more hectic today than ever; the demands of child rearing, work, ministry, and marriage can drain women of energy and enthusiasm. What they need is order; they need a plan for prioritizing what's important and sticking to it. Lysa TerKeurst has created Living Life on Purpose to answer this obvious need. It is a Bible study that helps women design a life plan based on seven main principles of the Proverbs 31 woman. Upon completion of this study, a woman will have goals to work toward, action steps to complete, and most importantly, a plan for living their lives on purpose . . . God's purpose.
LYSA TERKEURST is the New York Times bestselling author of The Best Yes, Unglued, and Made to Crave. She is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, Art, five kids, three dogs, and a mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
M-J Junkin5 Stars Out Of 5January 6, 2009M-J JunkinLiving Life on Purpose is an excellent book for a "weathered" Christian woman who could use some refreshment in her life. This book has practical steps, focussed questions, appropriate scripture references, and a Life Planning Journal to accompany the book. I highly recommend!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues