Living Life on Purpose: Discovering God's Best for Your Life - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Every woman longs to live up to her full, God-given potential. But the hectic nature of your life may leave you struggling just to keep your head above water. Fortunately you can do more than simply survive. You can develop a Life Plan that will help you. More than just helping you get a better handle on your schedule, your Life Plan will allow you to enjoy a life that is truly well-lived. Lysa TerKeurst provides the framework to develop a life purpose plan that is biblically based and easy to understand and use.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2000
Women's lives are more hectic today than ever; the demands of child rearing, work, ministry, and marriage can drain women of energy and enthusiasm. What they need is order; they need a plan for prioritizing what's important and sticking to it. Lysa TerKeurst has created Living Life on Purpose to answer this obvious need. It is a Bible study that helps women design a life plan based on seven main principles of the Proverbs 31 woman. Upon completion of this study, a woman will have goals to work toward, action steps to complete, and most importantly, a plan for living their lives on purpose . . . God's purpose.
LYSA TERKEURST is the New York Times bestselling author of The Best Yes, Unglued, and Made to Crave. She is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, Art, five kids, three dogs, and a mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues