Living the Life God Has Planned: A Guide to Knowing God's Will - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
A basic guide to discerning the will of God. "How do I know what God's will is for my life?" It is perhaps the most common question asked by Christians today. Dr. Bill Thrasher has provided a basic guide to the fundamentals of seeking God's will in Living the Life God Has Planned. Thrasher teaches readers that they must first seek to know God on a more intimate level before His will becomes more apparent to them. Readers of all maturity levels will appreciate the simplicity and practical nature of this product.
WILLIAM D. THRASHER (B.S., Auburn University; Th.M., Th.D., Dallas Theological Seminary) has served on the faculty of Moody Theological Seminary since 1980 and on the graduate school faculty since 1990, where he oversees the Master's Program in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship. He is a frequent speaker in churches and retreats across the county. He has written numerous articles on a variety of subjects related to Christian living. His books include, Living the Life God has Planned, A Journey to Victorious Praying, Believing God for His Best, and Putting God Back into the Holidays published by Moody Publishers and he has also written How to be a Soul Physician, The Attributes of God in Pauline Theology, and Principles of Christian Living from Romans 5-8. He has written ¿Jonah¿ in the Moody Bible Commentary and has authored two online courses: Biblical Spiritual Formation and Biblical Spiritual Formation Lab 1. He is married to Penny and they have three sons- Will, Michael, and David.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality