Add To Cart
Living Language Portuguese, Complete Edition
Living Language Learners encounter a four-part structure in each lesson which effectively teaches and reinforces Portuguese vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, and speaking skills:
- Presentation: words and phrases are presented first, followed by sentences and conversations. Grammar is explained in a relevant context with clear explanations and comparisons to what the learner already knows, while examples reinforce vocabulary.
- Practice: learners practice with written, audio, and interactive exercises. Cumulative exercises recycle material to move language from short-term to long-term memory.
- Expansion: learners encounter new vocabulary in controlled contexts, but as the course progresses, less predictable contexts are used, expanding abilities to handle language in a more natural manner.
- Review & Reinforcement: each dialogue, example sentence, and practice exercise, reviews previous content while putting new material in context.
This Portuguese course includes 46 lessons that include specific grammar and vocabulary building and practice, as well as workout and synthesizing exercises that help you put what you've learned together.
This "Complete" package includes:
- 3 books with 46 lessons and additional review space
- 9 audio CDs with vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises and more
- Access to the free online learning website
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Living Language
Publication Date: 2012
Rosetta Stone Brazilian Portuguese Level 1,2 & 3 Set with Audio Companion Homeschool Edition, Version 3Fairfield Language Technology / 2008 / Other$179.00
Living Language Portuguese, Essential EditionLiving Language / 2012 / Compact disc$20.69 Retail:
$22.99Save 10% ($2.30)
Rosetta Stone Brazilian Portuguese Level 1 & 2 Set with Audio Companion Homeschool Edition, Version 3Fairfield Language Technology / 2008 / Other$139.00
At the core of Brazilian Portuguese, Complete Edition is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Millions have learned with Living Language®. Now its your turn.
• 3 Books: 46 lessons, additional review exercises, culture notes, and a grammar summaryplus a bonus notebook
• 9 Audio CDs: Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and morelisten while using the books or use for review on the go
• Free Online Learning:Flashcards, games, and interactive quizzes for each lesson at www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab
To learn more visit livinglanguage.com.
The Living Language Method™
Build a Foundation
Start speaking Brazilian Portuguese immediately using essential words and phrases.
Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations.
Retain what Youve Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory.
Achieve Your Goals
Dont just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.