Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Living Language Learners encounter a four-part structure in each lesson which effectively teaches and reinforces English vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, and speaking skills:
- Presentation: words and phrases are presented first, followed by sentences and conversations. Grammar is explained in a relevant context with clear explanations and comparisons to what the learner already knows, while examples reinforce vocabulary.
- Practice: learners practice with written, audio, and interactive exercises. Cumulative exercises recycle material to move language from short-term to long-term memory.
- Expansion: learners encounter new vocabulary in controlled contexts, but as the course progresses, less predictable contexts are used, expanding abilities to handle language in a more natural manner.
- Review & Reinforcement: each dialogue, example sentence, and practice exercise, reviews previous content while putting new material in context.
This English course includes 46 lessons that include specific grammar and vocabulary building and practice, as well as workout and synthesizing exercises that help you put what you've learned together.
This "Complete" package includes:
- 3 books with 46 lessons and additional review space
- 9 audio CDs with vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises and more
- Access to the free online learning website
Vendor: Living Language
Publication Date: 2012
Living Language English for Japanese Speakers, Complete EditionLiving LanguageLiving Language / 2012 / Other$44.99 Retail:
$49.99Save 10% ($5.00)
At the core of English, Complete Edition is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Millions have learned with Living Language®. Now its your turn.
• 3 Books: 46 lessons, additional review exercises, culture notes, study tips, and a grammar summary
• 9 Audio CDs: Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and morelisten while using the books or use for review on the go
• Free Online Learning:Flashcards, games, and interactive quizzes for each lesson at www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab
To learn more visit livinglanguage.com.
The Living Language Method™
Build a Foundation
Start speaking English immediately using essential words and phrases.
Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations.
Retain what Youve Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory.
Achieve Your Goals
Dont just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.