- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Living Language Learners encounter a four-part structure in each lesson which effectively teaches and reinforces Chinese vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, and speaking skills:
- Presentation: words and phrases are presented first, followed by sentences and conversations. Grammar is explained in a relevant context with clear explanations and comparisons to what the learner already knows, while examples reinforce vocabulary.
- Practice: learners practice with written, audio, and interactive exercises. Cumulative exercises recycle material to move language from short-term to long-term memory.
- Expansion: learners encounter new vocabulary in controlled contexts, but as the course progresses, less predictable contexts are used, expanding abilities to handle language in a more natural manner.
- Review & Reinforcement: each dialogue, example sentence, and practice exercise, reviews previous content while putting new material in context.
This Chinese course includes 46 lessons that include specific grammar and vocabulary building and practice, as well as workout and synthesizing exercises that help you put what you've learned together.
This "Complete" package includes:
- 4 books with 46 lessons and additional review space
- 9 audio CDs with vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises and more
- Access to the free online learning website
Number of Pages: 432
Vendor: Living Language
|Publication Date: 2011|
Tuttle Mini Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-English English-ChineseTuttle Publishing / 2012 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$8.95Save 55% ($4.96)
Chinese Vocabulary: Mandarin (Simplified) SparkChartsSparkNotesSparkCharts / 2014 / Other$4.49 Retail:
$4.95Save 9% ($0.46)
Intermediate Spoken Chinese Practice Essentials: A Wealth of Activities to Enhance Your Spoken MandarinCornelius C. Kubler, Yang WangTuttle Publishing / 2013 / Trade Paperback$25.16 Retail:
$27.95Save 10% ($2.79)
15-Minute Mandarin ChineseDK / 2013 / Other$17.96 Retail:
$19.95Save 10% ($1.99)
At the core of Complete Chinese is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Millions have learned with Living Language®. Now its your turn.
• 4 Books: 46 lessons, additional review exercises, culture notes, an extensive glossary, and a grammar summaryplus a complete guide to Chinese characters
• 9 Audio CDs: Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and morelisten while using the books or use for review on the go
• Free Online Learning: Flashcards, games, and interactive quizzes for each lesson at www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab
To learn more visit livinglanguage.com.
The Living Language Method™
Build a Foundation
Start speaking Chinese immediately using essential words and phrases.
Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations.
Retain what Youve Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory.
Achieve Your Goals
Dont just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.