- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2012
"Mary Elliott has written a book of encouraging counsel to struggling women from one who has been there. She offers a personal perspective thats generously sprinkled with Scripture and tender references to the many facets of our loving God and Redeemer. Her insight comes from painful experiences that drove her to the steadfast, unfailing love of her Savior, the source of all things. She urges wounded souls, both married and single, to embrace forgiveness and to serve others from the heart." Marilyn Gregory, former assistant manager with LifeWay Christian Stores and author of the novel Warming Trends.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth