Living Crazy Love: An Interactive Workbook for Individual or Small-Group Study - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2011
From New York Times best-selling author Francis Chan comes fresh insight into the love of God.
Chans new thoughts and reflections on Gods love in Living Crazy Love allows the book to stand alone or be used as a companion to Crazy Love. This ten-week in-depth study of Gods character helps readers embrace Gods intense, relentless love and watch that love transform every aspect of their being. Designed for individuals or small groups, this study includes weekend retreat options and tips for small group leaders.
However readers choose to use this book, Francis Chans thought-provoking teaching will help them pursue God as they never have before, digging deep into their thoughts and beliefs about the love of God and how that love should impact their lives.After all, the spiritual journey is about so much more than what Christians have made it to beand once they truly encounter Gods love, they will never be the same.
A pastor and church planter based in San Francisco, Francis Chan speaks to tens of thousands of people around the world every year. Known for his passionate, biblical style, Chan is on the board of World Impact and is the author of Forgotten God, Erasing Hell, and Crazy Love, which has sold nearly two million copies.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides