- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
My parents, Pastors Wilson and Bessie Etsell, faced many obstacles during the early years of their ministry. They began their ministry in a small community in August 1934. One cold morning in October of that year, they found themselves sitting on a small trunk by the side of the road. They had no money and no place to live. Everything they owned was in that trunk. By faith, they overcame, and because of their dedication and determination, they developed many leadership qualities, which guided them throughout their lives. This is an account of their early years in ministry and some of the leadership qualities that contributed to almost fifty years of full-time ministry throughout Newfoundland.
One of the greatest challenges that Mom and Dad ever faced came in 1950, when I was thirteen years of age, and medical doctors at the General Hospital in St. Johns, Newfoundland, told them that there was no hope or cure for my condition and that I would only live for a few weeks.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery