- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Pastor Joey Cannady has written his first book to share the story of the life of his son, Zachary Andrew Cannady, who was born in 1986 with a severe birth defect known as spina bifida, which rendered Zac paralyzed. Joey has been inspired by Zac for the past twenty-five years and wrote this book from the principles he learned from his son over the past years. Zac was not supposed to live outside his mother’s womb, but twenty-two years later was working his dream job as a police dispatcher for the city of Albertville, in northeast Alabama, when a newspaper reporter did a story on him for the local paper. The title of the story was Living His Dream. In this article, Zac told the reporter, George Jones, that he was truly living his dream of working in law enforcement. After reading the article, Pastor Joey was inspired to write this chronicle of their lives together. May the writing of Pastor Joey and the story of his son’s victories and struggles to overcome life in a wheelchair inspire you, motivate you, encourage you to live your life and fulfill your dreams.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational