Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 X .75 (inches)|
Eat This--and Live! Simple Food Choices That Can Help You Feel Better, Look Younger, and Live Longer!Don Colbert M.D.Siloam / 2009 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Stress Less: Breaking the Power of Worry, Anxiety and Other Destructive HabitsDon Colbert M.D.Siloam / 2005 / Hardcover$14.49 Retail:
$19.99Save 28% ($5.50)
The Seven Pillars of Health: The Natural Way to Better Health for LifeDon Colbert M.D.Siloam / 2007 / Hardcover$11.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 25 Reviews Video
$19.99Save 43% ($8.50)
- Eliminate the cancer-producing toxins already built up in your system.
- Tell the difference between the foods that generate health…and those that can hurt your heart.
- Find out why "the fat is where the poison is"and what you can do about it.
- Challenge the "commonsense"and potentially deadlynutritional advice youve been taught down through the years.
- Unleash the "good fat" and get it into your system now.
- Make lifelong friends with numerous "miracle foods"like cabbage, grape seed extract, tangerines and many more.
DON COLBERT, MD, is board certified in family practice. He has also received extensive training in nutritional and preventive medicine, and he has helped millions of people discover the joy of living in divine health. In addition to speaking at conferences, he is the author of the bestsellers Toxic Relief, What Would Jesus Eat? Deadly Emotions, the Bible Cure series, and Stress Less.