- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Judy is a wonderful physical therapist, who has energy, enthusiasm and the best can do attitude. She has accurately given a description of the major task of in-home care that most people cannot understand. I applaud her efforts; both the monumental task of care for Dean (who was a super guy) and writing this helpful book. Job well done!
Joyce Dunlevy Cready, RN, BSN, Rehabilitation
I want to commend Mrs. Jennings on the work done to put together this book. It will be a valuable resource for patients and caregivers, and provides an honest and thoughtful look at her experiences with LBD. It was an honor to care for Dean and I know that her work with him and in this book will help others who are going through the same difficult life journey.
Andrew P. Duker, MD, Neurology
This book is medically appropriate and concise. The information has breadth that is not available in other books. I will recommend it to all my patients with Lewy Body Dementia.
James P. Simcoe, MD, Family Practice
What an outstanding caregiver and loving wife to share this most personal knowledge, gained from her heartfelt experience with Lewy Body Dementia.
Peter A. Towne, PT, FAPTA
Linda L. Towne, PT, MEd,
Orthopedic and Neurological Physical Therapy
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Caregiving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Stories for the Heart
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational