Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
- Clear, biblical teaching on ecology
- Encourages readers to a more responsible relationship to the planet
- Those interested in ecology and Christianity in tandem
- Anyone concerned with a greener world.
Prof. Bauckham's originality in defending both the historical Jesus and his divine identity has set a new standard in the academic world, most notably in his groundbreaking publications Jesus and the Eyewitnesses: The Gospels as Eyewitness Testimony and Jesus and the God of Israel: "God Crucified" and Other Essays on the New Testament's Christology of Divine Identity
After his acclaimed and award winning commentary on Jude, 2 Peter (Word Biblical Commentary) and his interest in the Gospel of John, the arrival of his The Gospel of John in both the New International Greek New Testament Commentary and in Two Horizons New Testament Commentary Series, as well as edited works on John, The Gospel of John and Christian Theology and The Testimony of the Beloved Disciple: Narrative, History, and Theology in the Gospel of John, along with his volume on The Gospel of Luke (International Critical Commentary series) is much anticipated.
His other published works cover a wide scope such as Jurgen Moltmann, James and Jude the brothers of Jesus, Gospel Woman, Mission, the Bible and Politics, Apocalyptic and Eschatology in the Tudor Period, the Book of Revelation, and the Christian Hope.
Most recently he has published Living with other Creatures: Green Exegesis and Theology; The Jewish World around the New Testament; The Bible and Ecology: Rediscovering the Community of Creation (Sarum Theological Lectures)and Jesus: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
- Editorial Review.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Environmental Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics