- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Dr. Hawkins's trustworthy guidance offers compassion and hope to both partners in a failing relationship. Pastors and counselors will recommend this book to those facing this urgent yet rarely addressed struggle.
What happens when your spouse says, "I don't love you anymore"? Terrible words to hear. But once they've been said, how do you cope? How do you live with the pain? How do you survive after your marriage breaks up?
With empathy and wisdom, clinical psychologist Dr. David B. Hawkins can help you answer these heartbreaking questions. He offers straightforward yet sensitive wisdom for rebuilding your life. And he doesn't shy away from addressing the tough reality that separation is not easy and reconciliation may never happen.
"Love lost and separations are painful," says Hawkins. "However you resolve this crisis, you are in the process of change." So no matter what your situation, there's hope and help for you in this book. It takes time and tears, but eventually you can heal, dream, and thrive again.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth