- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 68
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Cultivating Contentment: Women of Faith Bible StudiesThomas Nelson / 2004 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Living a life of balance is easier said than done. We try so hard to be everywhere at once, to be all things to all people, to our husbands, to our jobs, but before we know it, we're completely worn out and a life of balance seems virtually impossible.
Living a Life of Balance will encourage women to slow down and take a closer look at how they are living their life. It will offer the guidance, hope and rest women are searching for in their busy lives.
Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
Jean Marrapodi3 Stars Out Of 5Simplistic - but has potentialNovember 25, 2014Jean MarrapodiQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I got this study to use with the young women's bible study that I teach. There have been some good discussions that have come out of the lesson, but overall it was what I'd consider a "lite" study. One of my biggest challenges was that it is written using the NKJV, and has lots of fill in and matching questions that you cannot complete without that version. Fortunately, this group had online bibles on their phones, so we could switch over, but that's a key consideration if your group isn't tech savvy.
Young Adult Cordinator5 Stars Out Of 5October 9, 2013Young Adult CordinatorThis has been a very good a rewarding study for our Young Adult Women (ages 18 thru 35). They have enjoyed it very much.
ShaneyBrentwood, CAAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5I love Women of Faith StudiesAugust 19, 2012ShaneyBrentwood, CAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I have been teaching/leading Women of Faith bible studies for many years, and have never been disappointed. I would recommend this book and all their studies to anyone who wants a easy bible study to lead or participate in. You are in God's word and the author always relates it to us today.
SallyGalax, VAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very lay friendly and scripturally based.May 11, 2012SallyGalax, VAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very well written and easy to understand. The answers to the questions are all found in the scripture references which, I think, encourages Bible study for anyone.
LilypadClayton, NCAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 29, 2012LilypadClayton, NCAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We just started this study, but have done others in the series.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum