- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Constantly waking at 3:16 a.m., Sylvia soon discovered a mandate on her life to share her personal story and journey. She celebrates life from the victory in reestablishing herself from a bumpy place of shame, blame, incest, and molestation to a solid foundation of forgiveness and love. She believes excess baggage only adds drag to your journey.
Accepting Genesis 1:1, In the beginning God as the starting point of her faith, she went back to the initial nurturing of her faith Second Baptist Church of Wheaton, Illinois, where she accepted Christ in 1968 at the age of ten. She believes all life serves a greater purpose under an inherent leading by the Creator. Part of her personal creed is the belief that lost time can be redeemed and that the wounded possess strength to help heal others.
She believes in the value of personal assessment. You have to conduct periodic sea-bag inspections, deciding what is really required for daily living and what is necessary for your eternal survival. The recovery process involves pruning, tagging, and trash removal. You have to do the work, dig deep, and trust the recovery process of recharging your seed with the power of real love.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational