- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Making Peace with Your Emotions: Living Life to the Fullest - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
Magnificent Grace: Savoring the Greatness of God - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.99
Celebrate: Discovering Joy in Life's Ordinary Moments - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.99
These topical guides will deal with issues that women wrestle with today: God's Will, Living in Christ, Prayer, and Worry.
Reaching an audience across race, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women in America as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
Gma JanBayard NEAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Living Above Worry and Stress, Women of Faith Bible StudiesFebruary 26, 2016Gma JanBayard NEAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4The ladies in our study group enjoyed this study a lot even though it required lots of time locating the' scattered through out the Bible' scriptures. As their leader I felt at times the author was forcing a passage to prove his/her point, but we worked through those by expanding the text and trying to understand the context. The ladies enjoyed the trinkets of faith labels that I printed out to highlight each lesson. We plan to use more of these Women of Faith studies in the future.
RosanneCoolidge, AZAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Will use many of the Women of Faith studiesSeptember 5, 2012RosanneCoolidge, AZAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are extremely satisfied with 'The Women of Faith' series of books. Our current study 'Living Above Worry and Stress', is wonderful! We're looking forward to using one of the many 'Women of Faith' studies for our women's bible study group.
Deborah5 Stars Out Of 5Good material for teachingMay 21, 2012DeborahQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am very active in my church so therefore I always pick up on items I see that will help me be successful.
joyceWaynesboro, Va.Age: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5This product seems to be easy to understand.February 22, 2012joyceWaynesboro, Va.Age: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book is being used by my church circle as a Bible Study and we felt it was quite appropriate for our women during these stressful times.
mainefanupstate NYAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5not what I'd hoped so far ...February 7, 2012mainefanupstate NYAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2purchased these books for a women's small group because the format seemed simple and easy to use ... I have been somewhat disappointed because they take a "popcorn" approach to bible study [question here, an answer there ... ] -- a topical question or issue is address with random verses as though someone sat with a concordance and selected verses as "answers" without considering the context of the verses. We've been able to learn from the study by expanding our consideration of the verses suggested to include the surrounding contest - in some cases we've concluded that the author/editor was proof-texting. I think another time I will seek bible study materials that go more into depth with one character or book of the bible.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum