Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Living a Life That Matters - eBook|
By: Mark Matlock
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2010
Stock No: WW10816EB
Money. Fame. Relationships. Knowledge. Having all these thingsor even onewould make you happy, right? Well, maybe for a second. At least thats what King Solomon learnedand he tried all those things on a HUGE scale and still wasnt content. In fact, chasing those ideas and getting what he wanted actually made him more depressed. So what are we supposed to do if the wisest man in history couldnt make those things work? Thankfully, Solomon left us a whole book of his trials and errors.
Maybe youve looked at other peoples lives and thought, "If only I had that, my life would be perfect." The problem is, those same people are asking the same question when they come across someone else. Even the wisest man in the world, Solomon, struggled with it. In Living a Life that Matters, author and "wisdom expert" Mark Matlock unpacks Solomons big "If only" questions on happiness in the book of Ecclesiastes to connect his timeless questions to yours, and explores what really makes a perfect life. Living a Life That Matters lets you gaze over Solomons shoulder as he indulges every pleasure, exercises every power, and emerges with a radical conclusion about how to live. Youll also find ways that his search for meaning connects with yours today and how your story can connect with your friends as they seek meaning in the world.
Living a Life that Matters:
- makes the book of Ecclesiastes relevant to teens livesand also easy to understand
- contains contemporary examples from pop culture and everyday life
- explores what it means to live in the world today, as well as the real issue of depression and its effects
Mark Matlock has been working with youth pastors, students, and parents for more than two decades. Hes the Executive director of Youth Specialties and founder of WisdomWorks Ministries and PlanetWisdom. Hes the author of several books including The Wisdom On series, Living a Life That Matters, Dont Buy the Lie, and Raising Wise Children. Mark lives in Texas with his wife, Jade, and their two teenage children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living