- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Who do you say that I am?
Whether or not you know it, this question, posed by Jesus, is the most important question you'll ever answer. But it's not only a question for those who haven't trusted Jesus for salvation; it's also one for those who call themselves followers of Christ.
Many will claim to know the answer, but even Peter, who answered it correctly, didn't fully understand who Jesus was until later. And in a culture two millennia removed, Jesus' true identity and purpose are often obscure, making His question relevant and vital, both for non-Christians and Christians alike.
This Bible Companion is designed to help you answer His question, so that you might know Jesus?the real Jesus as revealed in the Bible. But be warned. This book doesn't offer a mere biographical study because He was no mere man. Regardless of what you think of Jesus, encountering Him in the Bible is a mind-changing and life-altering event.
So, if you're ready to answer Jesus' question truthfully, then this Bible Companion will serve as a good guide to His life and teachings. And it can help you grow to know Him better than you ever have.
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
Pamela Berndt5 Stars Out Of 5August 29, 2008Pamela BerndtIt is great and easy to follow. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking fo learn about Jesus and his life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction