Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Herald Press
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.80 X 5.90 X 0.50 (inches)|
Is this what my life was meant to be?
Caught up in the everyday realities of life? Are you left wondering how you fit into God's larger mission? Live Your Call empowers and motivates women to name and share their gifts as they serve God. This twelve-session Bible study guides women toward the Spirit's gentle nudging or firm push on their lives so that they can clarify and participate in God's mission. Author Anna Leichty Sawatzky draws deeply from stories in the Gospels, both to affirm and challenge women to live out their God-given calling and to empower them to share the good news with others.
- Women's Bible study that gets everyone into their Bibles and helps them notice God's calling in their lives.
- Excellent for individual study, women's groups, and retreat settings, the session nurture faith in new and active ways and encourage women in their Christian walk.
- 12 sessions of study plus one worship service in each guide.
- Commissioned by Mennonite Women Canada and Mennonite Women USA