Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
In Live Loved: An Adult Coloring Book, you'll find hand-selected Scriptures from Bible teacher Margaret Feinberg that speak to God's love for you and how His love is meant to flow through you to others. Though you may struggle to see yourself as loved or lovely, the Scripture verses contained here can correct your vision, allowing you to see what God sees. So...gather your coloring supplies and marinate in God's love for you as you unleash some of the creative talent He has given you.
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Baker Books
|Publication Date: 2015|
The Complete Book of John: A Coloring Book for the Creative SoulSmith/Seaver / 2016 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Patterns For Prayer: Over 25 Pleasing, Peaceful Pages & Prayers to ColorJuicebox DesignsJuicebox Designs / 2016 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 53% ($8.00)
Playing with color isn't just for kids--it's good for grown-ups, too! It's relaxing, creatively fulfilling, and can help you connect with the God who loves you more than you know. Highlighting verses from the Bible that focus on God's abundant love for each of us, this beautiful book presents his love in a fun and creative format. Drink deeply from Scripture as you color the intricate artwork. Space is included for reflections, prayers, or even doodles.
You can even share your art--and God's love--with others by posting photos on social media. Gather your favorite coloring supplies and start creating!
How to use this book▼▲
Playing with color and paint is good for grown-ups, too. Here are some ideas to get the best use of this adult coloring book:
- Gather your favorite coloring supplies - colored pencils, crayons, markers, or paint.
- Read through the verse. Meander. Pause. Reflect.
- Circle or underline particularly meaningful phrases. Which ones are new to you?
- Keep a Bible nearby to look up the context for any passages that are particularly intriguing to you.
- Turn to a biblical dictionary or commentary for extra understanding.
- Commit the verse to memory as you color. Remember: No need to stay in the lines. Be as creative as you'd like.
- Use the journaling page adjacent to the coloring page to write down any thoughts, doodles, reflections, or prayers.
- Finish your time with prayer: Lord, how do you want me to live today in light of your love?
- Share what you create! Snap a photo and share on social media using #liveloved.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Hurry, This Price Won't Stick Around For Long!
We noticed that you are using one of our CBD catalogs to do your shopping at Christianbook.com today. Our catalog prices are some of the lowest around, but for this product, we're offering a limited time offer which makes its price even lower!
This special inventory-reduction sale price is available for a limited time only. This item may revert back to its regular CBD price at any time, so don't delay -once this price is gone, it's gone!