Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2013
Using Paul's radical letter to the Philippians as his road map, Matt Chandler forsakes the trendy to invite readers into authentic Christian maturity.
The short book of Philippians is one of the most quoted in the Bible, yet Paul wrote it not for the popular sound bites, but to paint a picture of a mature Christian faith. While many give their lives to Jesus, few then go on to live a life of truly vibrant faith.
In this disruptively inspiring book, Chandler offers tangible ways to develop a faith of pursuing, chasing, knowing, and loving Jesus. Because if we clean up our lives but don't get Jesus, we've lost! So let the goal be Him. To live is Christ, to die is gainthis is the message of the letter. Therefore, our lives should be lived to Him, through Him, for Him, with Him, about Himeverything should be about Jesus.
Matt Chandler pastors The Village Church, a multi-campus church attended by more than 10,000 people. His sermons are regularly one of the top five podcasts on iTunes and his first book, The Explicit Gospel, has sold over 110,000 copies. He lives in Dallas with his wife and three children.
JARED C. WILSON is the pastor of Middletown Springs Community Church in Middletown Springs, Vermont. He is an award-winning writer whose articles and short stories have appeared in numerous periodicals, and he also wrote the popular books Your Jesus Is Too Safe, Gospel Wakefulness, and Gospel Deeps, as well as the curriculum Abide. Wilson blogs daily at "Gospel Driven Church," at thegospelcoalition.org.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality