- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
When a tragic divorce destroys a family, many women find their hopes and dreams shattered. For many, this is the greatest loss they have ever faced. It devastates them, and they desperately need emotional and spiritual help. They struggle with loneliness and shame. Many of them need to face the pain and begin to forgive themselves and others in order to move forward in life.
The Leader Guide has notes, discussion questions, reflections, and prayers for each session as well as helpful information about leading group studies. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Live Again: Wholeness After Divorce, 8-Session DVD - Deluxe KitMichelle BorquezAspire Press / 2013 / DVD$121.99 Retail:Video
$174.88Save 30% ($52.89)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry