- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Did You Know?
Do you love a particular name-brand product seem never able to find a coupon for it? Go to your favorite brand-name company site to check out available coupons and savings. Or call the toll-free operator at 1-800-555-1212 and ask for the toll-free number of your favorite brand. Then call and ask them to you coupons. You will then get on their regular mailing list and receive other promotional offers.
MariekevZGermanyAge: 45-54Gender: female2 Stars Out Of 5Not very valuable outside the USAFebruary 10, 2012MariekevZGermanyAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1This is not the first book I read about saving money. That makes it a bit harder on this book to serve me. And indeed: it did not serve me at all. Another wasted buck.
There was ONE, just one insight that I had not found before.
Much of the content of the book is about the American taxing system and the like, which means that it is of no interest for all that are living abroad.
So my one - totally free - advice: start saving now: don't buy this book.
VanderLuverne, MNAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good book!November 17, 2011VanderLuverne, MNAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I thought this book was interesting and had some great ideas!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance