- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Down in My Heart (Scripture Memory)
- Beauty Secrets
- Bible Princesses
- My Hero (Scripture promises)
- Take a Bow (Easy plays that are Bible-focused)
- I Adore You! (Put girls' energy to use with songs, scripture and worship)
- Royal Truths
- Princess Charming
- Worthy of Love (Ideas to show how to love her royal subjects: family, siblings, friends and those in the community)
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Series: Gigi God's Little Princess
Girls long to be loved and adored, and give their heart to their hero. God is that hero! The characteristics focused on in this Bible storybook will help your little girl blossom into the princess she was created to be. Virtues to create beauty such as compassion, sharing, and truth are highlighted in fun and engaging ways. The perfect format for girls to learn about their destiny as a daughter of their King. Features included are: Beauty Secrets, Bible Princesses, My Hero (Scripture promises), Take a Bow (Easy plays that are Bible-focused), I Adore You (Put girls energy to use with songs, scripture and worship), Royal Truths, Down In My Heart (Scripture Memory), Princess Charming, Worthy of Love (Ideas to show how to love her royal subjects: family, siblings, friends and those in the community).
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, Gods Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
We're soooo blessed!!5 Stars Out Of 5Raising little princesses for JesusNovember 10, 2015We're soooo blessed!!Quality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0My husband bought this book for our granddaughter who we are raising and we all read it every morning together! It is a great book and devotional for little girls. Our granddaughter is 10 now and has had it for 2-3 years and still treasures the stories and fun things in it!
liz5 Stars Out Of 5Princess bibleSeptember 4, 2014lizQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Such an adorable gift for baptism. Had names printed on front covers too. Beautiful
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bibles >> Children's Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Bibles >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Kids & Toys >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bibles >> Devotional Bibles