Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Little Pilgrim's Progress Adventure Guide / New edition - eBook
By: Deanna Conrad
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Stock No: WW35773EB
The Adventure Guide is designed to help parents, teachers, and students discover and analyze biblical themes and literature concepts while reading Little Pilgrim's Progress. Partnering with the Adventure Guide will make reading this incredible allegory an unforgettable event for your child or student.
The guide breaks the novel down into 2 parts, Christian's journey and Christiana's journey. Each journey is separated into four reading sections. These reading sections include vocabulary, questions, allegorical interpretations, literature elements, Bible application, character charts, and character matching.
A Parent/Teacher Helps section is also included, offering detailed suggestions regarding story charts, a mapping bulletin board that can also be used as a game, and several art and literature extensions.
Oftentimes literature activities become busy work that detracts from the story. But the Adventure Guide activities and story extensions are meaningful and encourage further examination of story characters, themes, and symbolism. A brief biography of John Bunyan is also included to aide in discussion about the original classic, Pilgrim's Progress.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Literature >> Literature Study Guides
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.