Little Lion's Bible - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
The Little Lion Storybook Bible is an adorable age 2-5 can call their own. Throughout Little Lion learns that he is loved and cared for by God as he hears about Gods faithfulness in stories from the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. With sweet, rhyming text and colorful illustrations, this character storybook Bible is sure to become a classic with the preschool set.
PJ Lyons received a Masters Degree in Writing for Children at Vermont College and is the author of The Little Lions Bible, The Little Lambs Bible, and The Wonderful World that God Made. She currently resides in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Children's Bible Study >> Bible Storybooks
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum