Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Now you can enjoy over 13 hours of family entertainment Little House on the Prairie style*! This 2-DVD set features the folowing movies: Prairie Fever, Seven Alone, Legend of the Ruby Silver, Young Pioneers, Follow the River, Pioneer Woman, Sign of the Otter, Rugged Gold, and A Mother's Gift.
- Prairie Fever - While escorting a group of women suffering from "Prairie Fever," a troubled sheriff (Kevin Sorbo) stumbles upon yet another female. But this one isn't sick, she's on the run.
- Young Pioneers - Newlyweds David and Molly set out to homestead in the Dakota Territory. But life is not always easy on the prairie, and they must endure many hardships.
- Seven Alone - A heartwarming adventure film for the whole family, this is the amazing true story of the Sager children—whose parents passed away mid-journey—on the Oregon Trail.
- Legend of the Ruby Silver - A mother and son are hired to lend a hand at a mining site. But when the mine doesn't produce as they expected, its dangers become more and more real.
- Pioneer Woman - When a homesteader's husband (William Shatner) dies, she is forced to decide whether she and her children can survive in the wilds of Wyoming. Co-starring Helen Hunt.
- A Mother's Gift - A beautiful singer, Abbie, leaves her frontier town with her love, Will, for a pioneer life in the West only to discover the prairie is tough on her marriage and her dream.
- Follow the River - In the tumultuous settlement of the New World, a steadfast pioneer woman (Sheryl Lee) must journey home after being captured by Shawnee Indians.
- Sign of the Otter - Set against the backdrop of events that inspired James Fenimore Cooper's The Last of the Mohicans, Sign of the Otter recounts one wilderness family's adventures in frontier America.
- Rugged Gold - Inspired by a true story and based on the adventure novel, Rugged Gold follows Martha Martin and her courageous perseverance in the Alaskan wilderness.
*Please note that these are NOT Little House on the Prairie movies or episodes.
Vendor: Echo Bridge
|Publication Date: 2014|
MomsPelion, SCAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Prarie MoviesFebruary 11, 2017MomsPelion, SCAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Some of these movies were really good but some were of a lower picture quality.
Jason4 Stars Out Of 59 films on the early pioneersOctober 3, 2016JasonQuality: 3Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Despite tough times, as early pioneers endure difficulties to survive.
Jo1 Stars Out Of 59 films for fans of little house on the prairieAugust 24, 2016JoQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0these are old and very sad movies. not what I wanted for my grandchildren.