Add To Cart
Little Hide and Seek: Things That Go
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 14
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 7.38 X 7.38 X 0.73 (inches)
Series: Little Hide and Seek
Little Hide and Seek books are fun, sturdy "I-spy" formats perfect for preschoolers' little hands to hold and feature an engaging character on the front that's hiding in each of the scenes inside. Populated with fascinating objects to look at and fun rhyming text, the books invite children to spot and talk about different things in each scene. Covering a variety of subjects, such as animals, first words, and things that go, this series surprises children with a pop-out spread at the end that brings together images from the previous pages, creating an extra-big hide-and-seek scene. Little Hide and Seek offers hours of fun for children as they develop their language skills, practice numbers, and learn about colors, words, and animals.
Farm machines, emergency vehicles, boats, and a toy train hiding throughout the book are looking for their workers in Little Hide and Seek: Things That Go.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Transportation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Transportation >> Board Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Transportation
- Children >> Children's Books >> Transportation >> Board Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> Children's Books