My Little Pony: The Elements of Harmony: Friendship is Magic: The Official Guidebook - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2013
Everypony is sure to love the abridged, digital-only edition of The Official Guidebook! Inside they will find everything they need to know about the hit TV show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Character bios and a map of Equestria are just the beginning of this gorgeous book. Don't miss the complete lyrics to all the songs, a collection of Letters to Princess Celestia, and much much more!
(Full episode guide excluded from abridged edition.)
Brandon T. Snider has authored numerous books for Little Brown featuring pop culture favorites such as the Transformers, Minions and My Little Pony. He has also written for and appeared on Comedy Central's Inside Amy Schumer. Brandon lives in New York City, where he's a member of the Writers Guild of America.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories