Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Dimensions: 9 X 9 (inches)
A Little Girl After God's Own Heart: Learning God's Ways in My Early DaysElizabeth George, Judy LuenebrinkHarvest House Publishers / 2006 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
God's Wisdom for Little Boys: Character-Building Fun from ProverbsJim George, Elizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / Hardcover$9.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$15.99Save 39% ($6.20)
God's Wisdom for Little Girls: Virtues and Fun From Proverbs 31Elizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2000 / Hardcover$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$15.99Save 34% ($5.50)
A Little Girl After God's Own Heart & A Little Boy After God's Own HeartJim George, Elizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / Other, N/A$17.99 Retail:
$29.98Save 40% ($11.99)
God's little boy is faithful and true,
So if you say you’ll help, be sure that you do.
Oh, how a family is happy and blessed
When you, their dear son, show faithfulness.
Bestselling authors Jim and Elizabeth George share biblical truths in fun rhymes for little guys. Joining together again with popular artist Judy Luenebrink (God's Wisdom for Little Boys), the Georges offer growing boys encouragement to
- show God's love when being a good friend
- honor their parents by behaving well
- practice patience as they help others—including brothers and sisters
- demonstrate the Golden Rule by being generous
- follow through as a faithful, obedient boy
The combination of charming paintings and easy-to-learn lessons will guide boys toward the heart of God and toward a life of godliness that shows in their words, actions, and spirit.
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After Gods Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Masters Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After Gods Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! Shes also a popular speaker at Christian womens events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
Award–winning California artist Judy Luenebrink has thrilled hundreds of thousands of readers with her illustrations and delightful art, including her work in Elizabeth George’s bestselling children’s book God’s Wisdom for Little Girls. Her watercolors capture the hearts of children and parents alike. Judy and her husband, Don, have one son.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Inspirational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Inspirational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related