Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Literature Pockets are a fun way to present what students have learned! In Literature Pockets: Greek and Roman Myths, eight pockets with multiple projects are included. Topics include: Phaeton and the Sun Chariot, Pandora's Jar, Perseus and the Gorgons, Arachne and the Weaving Contest, and more.
Students will create a pocket for each story, read the story, and complete follow-up activities, which are all then kept in the pocket book. A teacher page provides direction for preview exercises, reading, review, and additional topics to explore.
96 classroom-reproducible pages, softcover. Grades 4-6+.
Vendor: Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
Oh My Gods: A Modern Retelling of Greek and Roman MythsPhilip FreemanSimon & Schuster / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$16.00Save 44% ($7.01)
Literature Pockets: Folktales and Fairytales, Grades 2-3HomeschoolEvan-Moor Educational Publishers / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)
Spectrum Reading for Theme and Details in Literature, Grade 4Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / 2016 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$4.99Save 20% ($1.00)
About the book:
* There is a teacher resource page that offers suggestions for sharing the tale.
* Comprehension, art, and writing activities follow, helping the story come to life for students.
* Two pages of evaluation forms help both teacher and student assess what was learned.
The eight myths included in this book are:
* Phaton and the Sun Chariot
* Pandora's Jar
* Perseus and the Gorgons
* Arachne and the Weaving Contest
* The Race for Atalanta
* Persephone and the Seasons
* Bellerophon and Pegasus
* Echo and Narcissus