Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
Literature Pockets are a fun way to present what students have learned! In Literature Pockets: Folktales & Fairy Tales, eight pockets with multiple projects are included. Stories include: Henny Penny, The Brave Little Tailor, The Fisherman and His Wife and more.
Students will create a pocket for each story, read the story, and complete follow-up activities, which are all then kept in the pocket book. A teacher page provides direction for preview exercises, reading, review, and additional topics to explore.
96 classroom-reproducible pages, softcover. Grades 2-3.
Vendor: Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
Summer Bridge Activities Grade 2 to 3Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / 2013 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$14.95Save 20% ($2.96)
About the book:
* There is a teacher resource page that offers suggestions for sharing the tale.
* Comprehension, art, and writing activities follow, helping the story come to life for students.
* Two pages of evaluation forms help both teacher and student assess what was learned.
The eight tales in this book include:
* Henny Penny
* The Brave Little Tailor
* The Fisherman and His Wife
* Jack and the Beanstalk
* The Elves and the Shoemaker
* The Frog Prince
* The Emperor's New Clothes
* The Bremen Town Musicians