Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Literature Pockets are a fun way to present what students have learned! In Literature Pockets: Aesop's Fables, eight pockets with multiple projects are included. Topics include: The Tortoise and the Hare, The Lion and the Mouse, The Boy Who Cried Wolf, The Miller, His Son, and Their Donkey, and more.
Students will create a pocket for each story, read the story, and complete follow-up activities, which are all then kept in the pocket book. A teacher page provides direction for preview exercises, reading, review, and additional topics to explore.
96 classroom-reproducible pages, softcover. Grades 2-3.
Vendor: Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
The Never-Bored Kid Book, Ages 6-7Evan-Moor Educational Publishers / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Literature Pockets: Folktales and Fairytales, Grades K-1HomeschoolEvan-Moor Educational Publishers / Trade Paperback$12.50 Retail:
$16.99Save 26% ($4.49)
* a two-page reproducible retelling of a tale
* a teacher resource page offers suggestions for sharing the tale
* comprehension, art, and writing activities, helping the story come to life for students
* two pages of evaluation forms to assess what was learned
The eight tales in this book are:
* The Tortoise and the Hare
* The Lion and the Mouse
* The Boy Who Cried Wolf
* The Miller, His Son, and Their Donkey
* The Milkmaid and Her Pail
* The Fox and the Goat
* The Fox and the Stork
* The Cat, the Rooster, and the Mouse
Mom of 3 BoysAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 20, 2013Mom of 3 BoysAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My youngest son, 8 years old, and I are really enjoying this book.