- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Explore the power, price, process, and problems of listening to God in the twenty-first century. Talking to God, and hearing from God Almighty—there is no greater need and no better empowerment for the man and woman who will be of consequence in the affairs of the kingdom of God. There could hardly be a better book for God’s people worldwide at such a time.
“It is a book worth possessing by theologians, students, and teachers alike. It is a missing commodity of the word needed so much but not practiced. This is the salt of every believer’s faith.”
—Rev. Engr. Vincent Asuquo, PhD, DD
“It is a classic of a special class, being a thrashing exposé on the problems of hearing and submitting to God in the life of Church membership today R30; the concepts are down to earth R30; the approach is both straight and simple in language.”
—Rev. Peter N. Itumo,
Principal Bethel Bible College, Igede.
“When it comes to Christian literature, I only read Kenneth Hagin’s books. In them I find good exposition of the Bible, especially on topics relating to faith and the Holy Spirit. However, your book gives me like exposition, and I find in it a substance I have never found in any Christian book by a Nigerian I have ever read. Every page is inspiring. Thank you for this book.”
—Evang. Geoffrey Mkar,
Globacom sales executive
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer