- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Discover how God talks to us through everyday happenings.
- One day, God tells us to hold our to-do lists lightly. There are more important things for today.
- Another day, God’s message is to think a little harder about how we spend our money.
- Some days, God just says to relax and enjoy the beauty of the earth.
Priorities, values, prayer, music, nature, and hospitality are some of the themes addressed in these 52 reflections on everyday living. Most of the reflections originated as posts on the blog of Whispering Winds Retreat Haven. As you read the reflections in Listening for God, you can expect to:
- Smile as you read about some amazing “coincidences” and then remember some of the equally amazing “coincidences” in your own life.
- Think about the choices you make every day and how they reflect your values.
- Wipe a tear from your eye as you read about Emma seeing God a week before she died.
- Look at birds a little differently as you wonder what songs they are singing today.
- Feel your heart soar as you begin to hear God speaking to you regularly in your everyday life.