Meet Lisa Jo: First Day of School and Words Can Hurt - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Have you ever wondered why God made you look the way you do, or have the family you have, or live where you live? Have you ever known what it feels like to be teased, or to lose someone special? Lisa Jo is a little girl who has those same questions and isnt afraid to ask! She doesnt always find the answer shes looking for, but she always finds comfort in the promises of her heavenly Father. Whether you are an adult or a child like Lisa Jo, you just might see yourself in the life of this precious little girl.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills