Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Liked: Whose Approval Are You Living For?|
By: Kari Kampakis
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.40 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 9 ounces
Stock No: WW087234
For many girls growing up in a generation saturated with social media, seeking "likes", comments, and friends online can become an obsession. Liked, written by author and mom of four daughters Kari Kampakis, offers positive, powerful insights to help girls build lasting relationships and navigate the digital age to break unhealthy obsessions with social media.
Kari Kampakis has shared her tips and insight on the TODAY Show, HuffPost, and Yahoo! News. The topics covered in Liked are:
- Living for God's approval, not human approval
- Cultivating a true identity
- Using social media wisely
- Building a positive reputation online
- Spreading kindness, love, and compassion
- Distinguishing online friends from real friends
- Building deep connections that last
- Handling rejection, criticism, and volatile emotions
- Activating your Christian faith
- Making an eternal difference, not a temporary splash.
With relatable age appropriate text, Liked will help:
- Girls, ages 11-18, to understand how to channel their talents and energies into things with eternal value and, in the process, find the love, friendships, confidence, and strength of character they desire
- Start great conversations that can quickly unite mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends
- Small group and youth group discussions for tweens and teens
Kari Kampakis' Liked speaks to the female heart to address the need for approval with wisdom, hope, and grace.
Kari Kubiszyn Kampakis is an author, blogger, and national speaker from Birmingham, Alabama. Her books for teen girls, 10 Ultimate Truths Girls Should Know and Liked: Whose Approval Are You Living For?, have been used widely across the country by teen youth groups and church groups to empower girls through faith.
Karis work has been featured on the TODAY Show, TODAY Parents,Yahoo! News, EWTN, Proverbs 31, Ann Voskamps blog, The Huffington Post, and other national outlets. She and her husband, Harry, have four daughters and a dog named Lola. Learn more by visiting www.kari kampakis.com or finding Kari on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.