Add To Cart
Liked: Whose Approval Are You Living For?
Add To Cart
|Title: Liked: Whose Approval Are You Living For?|
By: Kari Kampakis
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.40 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 9 ounces
Stock No: WW087234
For many girls growing up in a generation saturated with social media, seeking "likes", comments, and friends online can become an obsession. Liked, written by author and mom of four daughters Kari Kampakis, offers positive, powerful insights to help girls build lasting relationships and navigate the digital age to break unhealthy obsessions with social media.
Kari Kampakis has shared her tips and insight on the TODAY Show, HuffPost, and Yahoo! News. The topics covered in Liked are:
- Living for God's approval, not human approval
- Cultivating a true identity
- Using social media wisely
- Building a positive reputation online
- Spreading kindness, love, and compassion
- Distinguishing online friends from real friends
- Building deep connections that last
- Handling rejection, criticism, and volatile emotions
- Activating your Christian faith
- Making an eternal difference, not a temporary splash.
With relatable age appropriate text, Liked will help:
- Girls, ages 11-18, to understand how to channel their talents and energies into things with eternal value and, in the process, find the love, friendships, confidence, and strength of character they desire
- Start great conversations that can quickly unite mothers, daughters, sisters, and friends
- Small group and youth group discussions for tweens and teens
Kari Kampakis' Liked speaks to the female heart to address the need for approval with wisdom, hope, and grace.
Kari Kampakis is an author, blogger, and national speaker from Birmingham, Alabama. Her best-selling book for moms, Love Her Well: 10 Ways to Find Joy and Connection with Your Teenage Daughter, and books for teen girls, 10 Ultimate Truths Girls Should Know and Liked: Whose Approval Are You Living For?, have been used widely across the country for small group studies.
Karis work has been featured on the Today show, Today Parents, Yahoo! News, Grown & Flown, Motherly, FaithGateway, EWTN, Ann Voskamps blog, The Huffington Post, and other national outlets. She also hosts a podcast called Girl Mom. She and her husband, Harry, have four daughters and a dog named Lola.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.