As you read this booklet, you'll learn about:
- The history of the denomination
- The basic beliefs of the Church of the Nazarene
- How the church is organized into local, district, and general levels of government
- The guidelines of the Church of the Nazarene for living a Christian lifestyle
- The structures of the church, from the local church to the international headquarters, educational institutions, and global ministries
- The practice and purpose of worship in the Church of the Nazarene
In easy-to-read language it discusses church history, doctrine, government, worship, and future. A good minibook to give on evangelism calls to new prospects for the church. Paper.