- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Were you ever lost in a large department store when you were a child? Can you remember how you felt with your chest welling up inside like it was going to explode from the anxiety that overwhelmed you as you frantically searched for your mom or dad? Your mind racing as you were thinking, “I only took my eyes off of them for a minute to look at the toy, oh where could they be?” That sheer panic is what plagued me when I was distracted by things in this world and lost my way. ‘Like Broken Glass’ is an inspirational book about losing our way, making all the wrong decisions and God still bringing us home safely again. This journey began with losing everything our family had in a business which was wiped out by a natural disaster; then refusing to see God’s hand of providence, I tried rebuilding it all again. Compounded by the untimely death of my father, God finally broke my heart and I listened. This story ends with one of the greatest blessings I have ever known, culminating in the birth of the only heir to my family name. ‘Like Broken Glass’ hopes to leave you with one principle from the Word of God. If you learn nothing else at least remember this: “God makes a promise. We fail. God keeps His promise!” Why? Because He is God; and He has come to seek those who are lost and mend their broken hearts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational