- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
- can your cat teach you about Gods love?
- does eternity look like?
- does a plump mouse have in common with your spiritual walk?
- motivated Jesus to talk to a tree?
- can a baby elephant teach you about your heavenly Father?
- can a chicken and a banana peel teach you about staying focused on Gods purposes?
Within the pages of In His Light, Cherie Hammers combines biblical truth with her own personal experiences to illustrate how God's Word applies to every facet of life. Through perceptive and often whimsical personal stories, Cherie reveals the meaning of God's Word as it applies to walking in His light in a variety of life experiences. Realize heightened spiritual insights and witness how God's principles will help you to walk in His light.
In His Light not only kept our attention, but left my wife and I wanting more. These daily devotionals were inspiring, like little nuggets, that one looks forward to reading. Cherie knows how to take circumstances out of everyday events and use them as life lessons. Hoping this is just the first in a series.
--Wade McShane, national radio host
Cherie has a way of spinning timeless truths in a practical fashion. I enjoyed her insights and stories, and you will too!
--Russ Lee, contemporary Christian singer and songwriter
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational