Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Neck Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 4.31 X 0.49 (inches)|
Light in the City is a set of testimonies with a difference. Most are the stories of London City Missionaries who come from a variety of backgrounds. Their experiences before conversion were varied and the subjects covered in their stories include: alcohol and drug abuse, sexual abuse, racial issues, poverty, violence, involvement in cults such as Rastafarianism, Jehovah Witnesses and the occult.
Along with these stories are testimonies of several people who have come to faith through the work and witness of LCM. Some of these came into the kingdom dramatically and others very gently. They illustrate the work of the Mission and the care the missionaries have for those they meet.
The book ends with a short explanation of the Christian Faith - taking the form of answers to the kind of questions the missionaries meet in the course of their work.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Church & Supplies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies