Add To Cart
Lift The Awesome Power of Encouragement CD Series
Do you know someone who needs a spiritual "shot in the arm?" Do you long to receive encouragement from others and be the kind of person that brings out others' highest potential? First Thessalonians is the Apostle Paul's game plan for encouraging believers. This book teaches practical ways to bring hope and love into the lives of those you care about most, and also presents the New Testament's clearest teaching about the future of the Church - the rapture. 6 CDs. Approx. 4 hours, 22 minutes.
This series includes the following messages:
- How to Help Others Over Life's Humps (1 Thessalonians 1:1-10)
- How to Lift Up Those Who are Down (1 Thessalonians 2:1-12)
- How to Rescue Those in Spiritual Danger (1 Thessalonians 2:13 - 3:13)
- How to Bring out the Very Best in Others (1 Thessalonians 4:1-12)
- How to Give Hope to the Fearful and Help to the Fearless (1 Thessalonians 4:13 - 5:11)
- How to Become an Awesome Encourager (1 Thessalonians 5:12-28)
CD Series is a replication of the original broadcast.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Living on the Edge
Series: Living on the Edge CD
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
AlexFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Great SeriesMarch 24, 2015AlexFloridaAge: 35-44Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have recently been going through a season where a lot of my friends are desperate for a change. They are discouraged and even some of them have been walking away from fellowship with other believers. I have been walking out the practical suggestions outlined in this study, and each person I have been able to share encouragement with has been literally lifted in their spirit. The conversation went from me encouraging them, to them encouraging themselves. Thank you so much for this message. This would be a great study for church leadership.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲